Traditional Log Homes (The Lookout, Apres Ski and Keepers Cabin)
A part of a 5 log cabin complex with a log-built cafe, Olicana Park is a stunning country retreat nestled on the edge of the Dales, overlooking a weir on the River Wharfe.
This luxurious 2 bedroom log home design is inspired by the incredible views out over the river. This is a great, low maintenance yet high-quality specification of a coated steel profiled roof with energy efficient aluminium hybrid doors and windows.
Set out over two floors, the ground floor boasts a contemporary open-plan living area with cosy wood burning stove, a bespoke modern kitchen, dining area and lots of intriguing detail suck as built-in log furniture.
Upstairs, two bedrooms, a super king-size and a king-size with modern en-suites add to the luxurious feel of this premium cabin.
A spacious decking area with hot tub is enclosed by BLC’s own log/glass balustrading which really adds the finishing touch of quality.
- All logs hand scribed and built to your designs
- Pitched roof - handcrafted post and purlin
- Delivery to UK mainland
- Re-erection of the log-work on your footings
- Sheep’s wool insulation between each log
- Treatment of log cabin with timber preservative
- All wires chased through logs for electrical installation
- Door and window openings cut and rebated
This package generally includes (log-work only +):
- Completed roof (Cedar shingle, Natural slate, Turf, Tile or other)
- Multi-foil roof insulation (certified to achieve a U-Value of 0.18)
- A* rated Softwood, double glazed doors and windows
- Cedar facias
- Aluminium guttering
- Cedar soffits
- Fitment of all of the above on site