We’ve made some changes to our new Log Boss Coach Screws. At the request of many of our customers we’ve brought the wings back and redesigned the head for better countersinking and a 5/16” hex head driver.
The wings reduce the friction between the wood and the shank and clear out the splinters created as the coach screws pulls down into the wood. This reduces the torque required to set the coach screw into place. So if you want a coach screw with maximum holding power and superior strength with less work, Log Boss is the answer. These coach screws were specifically designed by Perma-Chink Systems for the construction of log and timber structures. Their 3” long thread provides the grip necessary for pulling even the most difficult logs or timbers into place while the larger shank diameter increases the overall strength and pulling power. Available in a range of sizes all the way up to 16″ in length
Features & Statistics
- Pre-drilling is not required
- No washer needed. Drive it one time and forget it!
- Flat head design easily counter sinks with maximum pulling power
- Replaces the need for spikes or lag bolts
- Lubrication coating speeds set time
- Large threads prevent stripping out
- Teflon® coating exceeds FM 4470 corrosion standards