A part of a 5 log cabin complex with a log-built cafe, Olicana Park is a stunning country retreat nestled on the edge of the Dales, overlooking a weir on the River Wharfe.
This unique, two-bedroom design provides excellent single storey accommodation incorporating a spacious open-plan living area. The lounge, dining and kitchen areas all enjoy the benefits of the large picture window with far-reaching views onto the nearby fells.
On the same floor, there are two spacious bedrooms with a super king-size and a king-size double bedroom, both with modern en-suite facilities and a built in sauna which adds further to the feeling of luxury and enjoyment.
The main patio doors lead outside to a spacious decked area with a luxurious hot tub, enclosed by British Log Cabins own unique log/glass balustrading.
Equipped with underfloor heating, high-efficiency windows and doors and a low maintenance coated, profiled steel roof these cabins offer excellent value while also creating a unique holiday experience for guests.
Olicana Park is open and taking bookings so you can see the quality of our workmanship first hand (and enjoy the magnificent location).
- All logs hand scribed and built to your designs
- Pitched roof - handcrafted post and purlin
- Delivery to UK mainland
- Re-erection of the log-work on your footings
- Sheep’s wool insulation between each log
- Treatment of log cabin with timber preservative
- All wires chased through logs for electrical installation
- Door and window openings cut and rebated
This package generally includes (log-work only +):
- Completed roof (Cedar shingle, Natural slate, Turf, Tile or other)
- Multi-foil roof insulation (certified to achieve a U-Value of 0.18)
- A* rated Softwood, double glazed doors and windows
- Cedar facias
- Aluminium guttering
- Cedar soffits
- Fitment of all of the above on site