Woodsman is a high performance, elastic wood sealant for general use around your house. It can be used during construction between logs, in butt-joints, around windows, doors, woodwork, eaves, soffits, vents and expansion joints.
Woodsman wood sealant cures to form a highly stretchable seal that is UV resistant, water tight and airtight. It adheres to all materials including wood, metal, glass, concrete, masonry, tile, marble and glass.
Woodsman wood sealant is easy to apply using standard caulk application equipment. Its extended shelf life makes those jobs that take longer than expected more manageable. Since Woodsman cleans up with just soap and water, job site labor costs are decreased.
Made in U.S.A.
Features & Statistics
- Eliminates Air and Water Infiltration
- Highly elastic
- Product Label
- Sealants Application Guide
- 1/4″ Bead – 92 linear feet / 30oz tube or 32 linear feet / 11oz tube
- 3/8″ Bead – 41 linear feet / 30oz tube or 14 linear feet / 11oz tube
- 1/2″ Bead – 23 linear feet / 30oz tube or 8 linear feet / 11oz tube