Grip Strip foam gap filler is a chemically inert, closed-cell polyethylene gap filler that is shaped to fit between log courses forming a flat surface for the application of Perma-Chink or Energy Seal.
Grip Strip foam makes it easier to maintain a consistent thickness of sealant across the seam, reducing the amount of sealant required and improving the sealant’s performance.
The Grip Strip can be used in many other building and sealing applications where a flexible waterproof foam gap filler is required. We have supplied this product for filling gaps in masonry, timber frame buildings and concreting applications.
- Provides a firm chinking or caulking surface
- Shape and texture allow it to be easily installed without using staples, nails or glue
- Repels water
- Compatible with all commonly available synthetic chinking
- Helps prevent blistering of chinking surfaces
- Provides extra insulation against heat loss