Cedar Wash wood cleaner is a Ready-to-Use cleaner specifically formulated for preparing the bare wood surface of wood species that contain high levels of wood extractives and resin oils. Cedar Wash wood cleaner is designed to remove surface resin oils and high concentrations of water-soluble wood extractives in addition to dirt, grease, grime, pollen, and surface mold and mildew without harming the wood.
Surface preparation cleaner for Cedar wood.
Features & Statistics
- Designed specifically for Western Red Cedar and Redwood (Softwoods) and Walnut and Mahogany (Hardwoods)
- Highly recommended cleaner for Southern Pine, Douglas Fir, Spruce and Cypress
- Removes resin oils and wood extractives from the surface of the wood that may interfere with adhesion of LIFELINE™ exterior stains or Prelude™ to the wood surface
- Removes dirt, dust, pollen and other foreign substances from wood surfaces
- Safe to use on chinking and sealants
- Environmentally friendly
- Product Label
175-225 sq.ft. / Gallon